Thank you for your interest in The Cadets!
Drum Major auditions will be held December 17-19 in Salem, NJ.
All drum major candidates must submit a screening video containing:
- Introduction (name, age, where you’re from, etc.)
- Briefly explain why you chose to audition at The Cadets and what strengths you would bring to the drum major team
- Conduct an excerpt of your choice. The excerpt should be less than 2 minutes long.
This video is due for all drum major candidates on December 10, 2021, 11:59pm EST.
Candidates will need to have Phillip Bliss and Strike Up the Band prepared prior to the in-person audition camp. Please bring the scores, a binder, and paper to take notes throughout the camp.
At the audition camp, candidates will receive conducting instruction, learn how Cadet drum majors run rehearsals, participate in leadership discussions, go through the interview process, conduct the brass, and learn about many other drum major responsibilities.
- Submit Drum Major Screening Video (free)
- Sign up for in-person Drum Major Audition (due by December 10, 2021 at 11:59 EST)
f you have any questions about the audition process, please email Loren Gregory at email@example.com.