Welcome to our new COMMUNICATION platform for ALL THINGS ALUMNI.
This expanded Cadets Alumni Page is your new go-to for ALL announcements and general information, including:
- Alumni News
- Combined Calendar of all current corps and alumni events
- Cadets History Book
- Holy Name Website
- Historical Gallery of photos and videos through the years (coming soon!)
- Hall of Fame
- Alumni Gear
- And more!
We are pleased to announce the creation of the ALUMNI EXPERIENCE COMMITTEE which is comprised of Cadets alumni, including a few Cadets Arts & Entertainment Board Members. This group is dedicated to alumni relations and activities and is supported and sanctioned by The Cadets Administration and the Board of Directors. The committee will serve as the LIAISON between the current Cadets Drum Corps and the ever-growing Cadets Alumni base with the goal of providing better communication, improving transparency, and coordinating events with the current corps to provide our alumni with several CADETS ALUMNI EXPERIENCES throughout the year.
CADETS ALUMNI E-MAIL ADDRESS
We have created an alumni e-mail address, ALUMNI@CADETS.ORG, where you can send all alumni-related communications. E-mails go directly to the Alumni Experience Committee and will be monitored and answered daily!
- Allison Broussard (Co-chairperson)
- Kevin Carlsen (Co-chairperson)
- Christen Fleming
- Gregg Gausline
- Cheryl Philhower-Gillick
- Dan Hurd
- Reagan Miller
- Michelle Perez
- Meg Taylor
- Cara Warntz
ALUMNI EXPERIENCE COMMITTEE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all alumni communication
- Help to create social events
- Facilitate pre- and post-show tailgates and gatherings
- Organize fundraisers
- Manage The Cadets Hall of Fame
- Assist alumni in providing gifts and services in kind to the corps
- Help alumni with the Planned Giving Program
- Gather photos and videos from alumni of all years and display online in a historical gallery
TO CREATE AN ALUMNI EXPERIENCE EVENT:
As a part of our new Alumni Experience initiative, we want to encourage and support Cadets Alumni gatherings nationwide! If you would like to help us host an event in your area, or have an idea for an event or fundraiser, please let us know. Events can include pre- or post-show reunions, tailgate parties, mixers, holiday-related gatherings, and much more! Help us get creative and celebrate our rich history together.
To suggest an event, please e-mail the details to ALUMNI@CADETS.ORG, and a member of The Cadets Alumni Experience Committee will work with you to create a web page that can be used to advertise your event through all of our media channels.
Once an advertisement page is created, it will be forwarded to The Cadets’ administration for final content approval to ensure there are no date conflicts.
Once an event has been approved, it will be displayed on all our media channels:
- The Combined Cadets and Alumni Calendar
- The Cadets Alumni Facebook Group
- All Cadets Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- E-mail newsletters