Cadets Seeking Tour Manager for 2022 Season
The Cadets are looking to add a Tour Manager to our 2022 team!
Over the past two years, Cadets Arts & Entertainment, Inc. has worked hard to build a foundation that honors The Cadets' rich history and time-honored tradition. Since the corps' success in the 2021 Celebration Season, momentum has continued to build towards a full DCI tour in 2022. Now is a unique opportunity to join our incredible staff, made up of some of the most talented and esteemed designers, educators, and professionals in the drum corps activity.
Below is the job description for The Cadets Tour Manager. The application period for this position is now open. Submissions will be reviewed starting on Friday, January 21, 2022.
Allentown, PA or Remote
The Tour Manager will work closely with the Operations Manager, Corps Director, and other Senior Management to fulfill all operational needs for The Cadets. This position will perform all responsibilities for the preparation and execution of all Auditions, Camps, Spring Training, and Summer Tour. The Tour Manager directly oversees all Tour Administrators and coordinates with the Transportation Manager, Food Service Personnel, Volunteers, Sewing Staff, and Educational Staff.
What you'll achieve
- Oversee all aspects of planning and execution for camps, spring training, and tour
- Build great relationships with vendors, schools, our fantastic volunteers, and more
- Work with the Volunteer Coordinator to ensure that all functions are staffed
- Ensure The Cadets' fleet is equipped and staffed for all events
- Manage all inventory used by The Cadets
- Attend and be on site for all camps, spring training, and tour
- Help to ensure the safety and wellbeing for each and every member of The Cadets
- Demonstrated ability to manage/tour with a high-level drum corps
- Impeccable organization and communication skills
- Functions at a high level under pressure
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and execute with a high degree of precision
- Experience managing a budget and expenses
The Cadets are the flagship program of Cadets Arts & Entertainment, Inc. (CAE). Founded in 2020, CAE is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization with the mission of cultivating leadership, innovation, excellence, and community through arts and education, helping students achieve their potential both as individuals and as citizens of the world.
Here at Cadets Arts & Entertainment, each member of our staff is passionate about providing an incomparable performing arts experience to our Cadets. From teaching music and marching, to maintaining vehicles, managing finances, marketing and fundraising, and everything in between, it takes a dedicated team to put this show on the road every summer.