Cadets Cocktail Hour: More About Erie
Our next Maroon & Gold+ Monthly Happy Hour is Thursday, February 23!
A new offering for 2023, those who have signed up to support The Cadets monthly through Maroon & Gold+ are inviting to a fun, casual Zoom call to chat about the current season and all things Cadets every fourth Thursday at 7:30 p.m. EST.
Host & Special Guests: This month, our Interim Executive Director, Vicki Ferrence Ray, will be chatting with Greg Cinzio, Chris Ryan-Lawrence, and Gary Matczak, three members of our Board of Directors, who have been instrumental in planning The Cadets' move to Erie, Pa.
Topic: Bring your questions! We will be sharing all of the positive things in store for the corps in Erie, sharing more about the connections we have made in the Erie community, and giving you insider insight into the reasons behind the decision to move.
Want to join?
Sign up to donate monthly at ANY amount!
Then join us every fourth Thursday of the month for a conversations with special guests, insider information, a live Q&A, and a door prize each month! We will post the Cadet Cocktail of the month in advance so you can get what you need (or just make whatever you like)!
The Zoom link will be provided to current Maroon & Gold+ donors via email on Tuesday, February 21 and Thursday, February 23. If you donate monthly and do not receive the link, please email Allison Broussard at email@example.com.
February Cocktail: Chocolate Martini
- 1 tbsp. Chocolate syrup, plus more for drizzling
- 2 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 oz. Chocolate liqueur
- 2 oz. Vodka
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Pour chocolate syrup onto a shallow plate. Dip rim of martini glasses into chocolate syrup to coat rims. Drizzle the inside of each glass with chocolate syrup.
- Combine Baileys, chocolate liqueur, and vodka in a large cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake until thoroughly chilled, about 20 seconds. Divide evenly between glasses.
- Top with shaved chocolate if desired. Serve!
*For a non-alcoholic cocktail, use 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup, 1 tbsp. Irish cream syrup (such as Torani), and 4 oz. whole milk (or non-dairy milk of choice) for step 2.