The 2021 Cadets Present: Shall Always Be
In 2021, The Cadets are thrilled to bring a program to the field that combines the corps’ trademark innovation with iconic musical selections from its rich history.
Below is our musical repertoire followed by videos from Artistic Director Darcie Aungst and the entire 2021 Cadets Design Team, announcing and explaining the concept behind, Shall Always Be.
- “Everything Old Is New Again,” Peter Allen
- “Fanfare,” Appalachian Spring, Aaron Copland
- “Rocky Point Holiday,” Ron Nelson
- “New World,” Dancer in the Dark, Björk
- “Moondance,” Van Morrison
- “Great Moments in Cinema, Part II: The Land Race,” Far and Away, John Williams